Golf range netting can prevent a drive of hundreds of yards from going into someone’s yard, through a window or off the hood of a car. For the owner/manager of a course, an erratic drive can mean a much worse scenario, as it opens the course up for possible litigation from an angry neighbor.
Golf range netting installed by Ace Golf Netting is the solution. We’ve done installations from 25 to 125 feet tall (or even higher if needed), and we do the entire job from start to finish, including:
- Design and general consulting
- Setting the poles themselves
- Running all necessary cabling, hardware and rigging
- Sewing a poly rope border into the sections of netting
- Stretching all cables and hanging netting