When you’re looking for golf/driving range netting, or landfill litter fence, you should expect a top shelf product. You need a netting system that is going to withstand the elements and be effective for decades to come. You also want a company with the expertise and experience to ensure that the job is done right.
That’s what Ace Golf Netting can provide for you.
Ace Golf Netting not only focuses on golf/driving range netting, and landfill litter fence installation; it’s the only thing we do. The company’s founder, Charlie Parker, has been specializing in the custom installation of these products since 1989. His associate, Randy May, has been on board since 1991 in several positions including sales and administration.
At Ace, we’re confident enough in our work to offer customers a TWO-YEAR installation warranty. We can do this because of our extensive experience, comprehensive knowledge, and because we use the best materials and suppliers in the industry.
Here’s how a typical installation might go:
1. The poles are shipped in first (either treated-wood utility poles or steel poles, depending on the job).
2. All poles are according to specs; utility poles are backfilled and tamped down, and steel poles are set in cement.
3. Our crew runs galvanized top and bottom cables (3/8” aircraft-grade cable) and stretches the cable according to specs, then runs vinyl-coated 5/16” vertical cable and stretches it to spec.
4. A vinyl-coated rib line is run horizontally
5. Poly rope is hand-sewn into the netting as a reinforced border
6. Netting is attached to the lines with 5/16” galvanized snap hooks and 5/16” shackles
Ace uses American-made NETTEXX netting products. With an Ace Golf Netting installation, NETTEX will warrant their products for up to a fifteen year NON-PRORATED warranty direct from the manufacturer. If your project calls for custom netting, NETTEXX can handle those needs as well.
At Ace Golf Netting, we bring over three decades of expertise to the table. Our installation crews, led by Chris Wilson (Director of Operations) and Pino Saldierna (Field Manager), are highly experienced and professional.
This is a highly specialized field with a small community of users and customers. We realize this and we take the time to make sure that an Ace Golf Netting job is a job that’s done right. Our reputation in this field is our best calling card, and we would be proud to add your project to it. Contact Ace Golf Netting Today!